Tuesday, October 9, 2012

#209 - .....

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum wbt. 

My heart feels dry. There is too much duniawi in it, I believe. 

My heart feels dirty. There is too much jahiliyyah in it, I believe.

But people are never too late unless they are dying, aren't they?

We can change. We have the capabilities to change. Allah is The Most Adl of All. He wouldn't give us something we aren't able to face.

And reminding myself, quoting Hlovate, "Al-Quran is the best balm." It keeps you calm. It guides you through the darkest night before the dawn. 

Yes, people go through ups and downs. People are not perfect, that's why we don't worship people. 

I have flaws, but I am trying to be as good as I am capable of, because they are people out there, around me, that need me to keep trying.

I have flaws. Correct me when I'm wrong. For whatever flaws you see in me, see it as Narshiela Saad's flaws because she is a weak human that still needs guidance to be better. Please do not see it as a Muslim's flaws because my religion is perfect and it is me that haven't been able to practice my religion as a whole. 

I feel empty. And yes, al-Quran is the best balm. Indeed.

"Only in the remembrance of Allah that the heart will find tranquility."

0 comments: