Wednesday, November 21, 2012

#212 - randomly written.

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.

It's 20th of November 2012, 6th of Muharram 1434, 9:41pm.

Dear you (who are reading) and myself (who is writing),

I'm heartbroken today. Period. 

***
Dear you (who are reading) and myself (who is writing),

Let's be mature for a short minute and talk about something serious. Globally serious. It's all over the world; as in literally all over the world. In Facebook, people are talking about Gaza. In twitter. Hundreds of blogs. Demonstrations were held in many places throughout the globe. Even in Warsaw. It shows that this Palestine-Israel conflict is no longer a religious issue between Muslims-Jewish. It's a humanity issue. Quoting a friend's post on Facebook; 

"You don't need to be a muslim to pray for Gaza. You just need to be a human. Have some mercy."

And I personally believe that the victory is going to be ours soon. This is not a new issue. It's been going on for decades. Let's pray and hope together that whatever we feel towards Gaza and the Palestinians as a whole is not a just a fling, a short-lasting feeling that will eventually fade away. We are indebted towards them the Palestinians. Baitul Maqdis is not something that belongs to the Palestinians; it belongs to the Muslims. Yet we let them fight for it and what do we do outside the ring? Do we even have the slightest effort to care about what's going on?

***

Dear you (who are reading) and myself (who is writing),

It doesn't feel right to talk about myself today, because I completely realize that the world doesn't just revolve around me. But, somehow I just realize that I'm changing, thanks to the world's most retardest bestest friend who happens to be my best friend. And soulmate in a way. :) 

Alhamdulillah, praise and gratitude to Allah. Being a 4th year is hard, tiring, stressful and busy. Yet, I enjoy my life right now more than my first three years in Poland. :) The tarbiyah directly from above is also getting harder, but it gets us one step closer to Him.

**********************************

0 comments: