Tuesday, April 5, 2022

#260

Hello. Hi.
Selamat berpuasa to those who are fasting. My first Ramadhan in Perlis after 3 years.

Puasa dekat Bintulu happened in a whim, so busy with works that the month just passed by so fast. Now in Perlis, I'm kind of on a long break so I get to fast and reflect a little on myself.

I always had this itch to write, I always had ideas on what to write, but guess what stopped me? My number one enemy, or -ies. Laziness and procrastination. I have a lot of unfinished drafts, had no idea when I will be finishing them.

March came and went by. I made a lot of memories and also lost a lot of money in March. Lol. I travelled to Perhentian Island with Tinesh one weekend, then went to Langkawi Island with Syafiqah the next weekend. I guess I am living my best life. Too bad this best life requires a lot of money. I'm not earning enough still.

But. I know it is a good thing to save money. It's a good thing to plan for your future. But I refuse to sacrifice my happiness in the present for my future. My priority as of now is my happiness and if it means spending a little more money than I should, then so be it. Why do I sound like a broken record though? It feels like I've been saying this same thing once upon a blog post, but I guess I'll just say it again as a reminder for myself.

I am eternally grateful that I am able to feel happiness. I am eternally grateful that I am able to be emotionally stable (most of the days). I am eternally grateful I am able to smile and laugh sincerely with people around me, and not faking them like I used to do before. I am eternally grateful that I am able to recognize this happiness and be grateful about it. I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to travel around. I guess I did find my passion.

I'll come back again. I can see that it will be very soon. 
See my instagram for pictures in Perhentian and Langkawi. Eh seriously lah cantik sangat laut. Too lazy to upload the pictures here, maybe next time. 


0 comments: