Monday, July 26, 2010

Harith Haikal Part II

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.
Monday, 26th July 2010, 15th Shaaban 1431, 2059 local time.

I tuned my laptop to the song 'Forever', which I have been mentioning before just to find the feel and the mood to write.

Hari ni 15 Shaaban, Nisfu Shaaban; hari buku amalan kita dinaikkan ke langit dan digantikan dengan buku yg baru. Dulu masa kat Jenan, orang kata masa Nisfu Shaaban baca Yaasin tiga kali. Saya pun amalkanlah dalam keadaan taklid buta tak tahu apa2. Astaghfirullahalazim. Sekarang alhamdulillah Allah tambahkan sikit ilmu, untuk lebih kenal dan tahu dan sedar apa tujuan untuk setiap perkara yg saya lakukan. Jangan main ikut je, without reasons. Semoga buku catatan yang baru sahaja dinaikkan penuh dgn amalan2 yg diredhai dan diterima Allah. Dan tinggilah harapan agar buku baru ni padat dgn ibadat dan amalan yg elok2.

Alhamdulillah, 11 days passed since I started my practical here in Yan. Still eight days to go. Can't wait to go home lah. Being sent to female ward, seeing all the grandmothers made me miss Tok so much. Tak pernah lagi jumpa Tok since balik ni, cakap pun via phone je. Rindu Pak jugak, tapi mengenangkan sini payah sangat nak dapat topup, I stopped myself from calling home. Huu, tahan la Shiela. Sebulan je pun, manja sangat aih!

Erm, 15 days to Ramadhan ea..?? Sekejapnya dah nak puasa. Pastu raya. Pastu balik Poland. Pastu retake Biophysics. Pastu start second year. InsyaAllah, semoga Allah panjangkan umur. Time does fly so fast. Ouh, lupa nak mention. In between, i'll be 20. Can't believe it myself, dah tak ada belas2 lagi dah. If Mak is still here, she'll be 56 while celebrating my 20th birthday.

Which reminded me that she gave birth to me when she was 36. Which reminded me that while I was doing practical in the paediatrics ward last week, two newborns were diagnosed with down syndrome, and both were born by mothers aged more than 40. Which reminded me to be grateful that I was born perfectly healthy, not even once since my day of birth that I've been staying in the hospital as a patient.

Which reminded me that this is the second post with the title 'Harith Haikal' but not even once have I mentioned anything related to anyone named Harith Haikal. Okay, KIV for next post lah. This post is too panjang already. Ouh, by the way, i got headache reading all the medical terms used here, gotta get used to those la. Even the word 'd/t' took me two weeks to identify that it actually stands for 'due to'. *sigh*

Hope to see you again in the next post! ^^

0 comments: